An influencer is a person who has the power to influence the actions of others. Influencers on social media influence the actions of their fans and social media followers. The action could be anything from influencing opinions to buying a particular product or service. Anyone can become an influencer; it depends on the community they’re a part of and what they are trying to achieve.
Influencer marketing refers to using influencers with a social media following to promote a brand or its products. Influencers have an already established credibility and trust with their followers, making them an excellent tool for brands to execute their social media marketing campaigns. Affiliate marketing is a similar concept, though which brands partner with affiliates, who promote the brand’s products and get paid for doing so.
Micro-influencers are individuals who have between 1000 to 100,000 followers and cater to a specific niche. Examples of such influencers include food bloggers, travellers and fitness experts. Click here to learn in more detail about micro-influencers.
Influencer Hub currently supports the following social media:
- Personal Blogs
No! Whether you’re a brand or an influencer, it costs nothing to register with us.
We offer a comprehensive approach to influencer marketing, whereby your business is freed from the hassle of creating digital marketing campaigns from scratch. From vetting the appropriate influencers to performance reporting after the completion of your campaign, we take care of the entire process for you.
We provide flexibility to both brands and influencers. Our pricing is far more influencer- and brand-friendly than that of other influencer marketing solutions out there in the market. We offer our services without any subscription fee or membership fee.
- Click on the ‘Brand’ tab at the top right corner of the website.
- Next, Click on ‘Create an account’.
- After registering, you will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire, to help us know more about your brand and assess your needs.
- Next, you will be required to select one of our three proposal offerings. If you want to specify your own budget, add it in the ‘Customized Budget’ field.
- The final step is to schedule a call with the Influencer Hub team. We will discuss your requirements and preferences and email you the finalized proposal after the phone call.
- The last step is the payment for the chosen proposal. This step is only applicable if you have selected a proposal other than Proposal A.
For starters, you will not be charged any registration fee or membership fee - Yay! As for payment to influencers for marketing your product, the payment will be dependent on the proposal you choose. Commission will be paid to all influencers regardless of the proposal you choose.
- Click on the Brands tab on the menu bar on the left side of the page, select Add New Brand from the dropdown. You will need to fill out the general information for your brand. Here, you will also have the chance to describe your brand to influencers.
- Once you have added your brand(s), they will display in the ‘All Brands’ section under the dropdown for ‘Brands’. To create a campaign, select ‘Add New Campaign’ under the relevant brand.
- Fill the three-stage form to describe your campaign to influencers and to specify the kind of influencers and audience you are looking to target.
In the menu on the left side of your Dashboard, select ‘Reports’ from the menu bar, and then click ‘Account Summary’ from the dropdown. You will find the summarized information for each campaign, including the reach. You can use the information in this section to monitor your campaigns. This includes details on the number of collaborations under each campaign, the amount paid, the amount due, the reach for each campaign, as well as the totals for all these items.
Before deciding which influencer will be the right fit for your brand, it is highly recommended that you browse the profiles, including the influencer´s experience, style of posts, creativity and followers before making a final choice. Try to make sure that the style of posting of a particular influencer aligns well with the kind of image your brand intends to portray to the audience. Browse through an influencer’s previous posts to get an idea of the kind of posts their followers are accustomed to.
Another point to note is that influencers who have a smaller ratio of sponsored posts to total posts are generally seen as more credible and trustworthy among their audience. Those influencers that engage their followers with something like a personal story are far more likely to actually make a follower buy the product than an influencer who just does a generic product review.
Micro-influencers are an excellent option for targeting a following base that is highly engaged with the influencers they follow. A study by Markerly revealed that influencers with fewer than 1,000 followers have a like rate of around 8%, while those with 1,000 followers to 10,000 followers have a like rate of about 4%. If your brand wants to reach out to a larger audience, choose an influencer with a following of more than 10,000.
- Click on the Influencer’ tab at the top right corner of the website.
- Next, Click on ‘Create an account’.
After signing in, you will see a three-step process to complete your profile. This should take less than 10 minutes to complete. The steps are as follows:
- Basic Information: This section will ask for contact information, language preferences and date of birth.
- Interests: Here, you will select your interests/niche which your social media accounts are based on.
- Social Media Accounts: Here you will provide links of your social media accounts on which you have a profile as an influencer (at least one and up to four). Influencer Hub currently supports the following social media:
- Personal Blogs
You will be able to view the campaigns launched by various brands under the Campaigns section. From here, you can explore which campaign and brand fits your style and ability to successfully complete the campaign. You can do so by opening each campaign to view the requirements of the brand, the payment, as well as the do’s and don’ts specified by the brand. Once you have decided, send a collaboration request to the desired brand for the campaign you have chosen. From here, you will just have to wait for the brand to approve your request and voila! You have just landed your first influencer marketing campaign! After approval, you just need to make the campaign live and upload the Instagram URL of your post within one week of posting it.
From the Menu on the left side of your Dashboard, click on the Collaborations tab and select All Collaborations from the dropdown. You will be able to see a list of all the collaborations that you are engaged in. For each collaboration, you will be able to view the upfront payment (if any) and the influencer commission you are to receive. Once the collaboration request is approved and you have completed the brand’s required tasks, you will upload the URL of your social media post (within 1 week of making the actual post) by clicking the ‘Pending’ tab under ‘Actions’. After uploading, you will receive the payment from the brand and the status for that campaign will be displayed as complete. Influencers are not required to share their bank/PayPal details when they register. Only when an influencer will be ready to get paid will they be asked to share their account information.
If you select Reports from the menu bar, you will be able to see the sales that were made through the use of coupon codes that you promoted in your campaign. For each sale, you can see the quantity purchased, the price, the platform used, and the date of the sale.